Connect with JDRF:
Cocktails & Silent Auction
Fund A Cure Program
Grand Prize Drawing
Live Concert by Eric Paslay
JDRF PROMISE GALA GUESTS ENJOY:
· Valet parking (enter at the North entrance)
· Cocktails and dinner with wine service
· Exciting Silent and Live Auctions and Fund A Cure program
· A live concert by Eric Paslay
· Cocktail attire/black tie optional
· Use #GiveT1DtheBoot and #JDRFGala2018 on Instagram and Twitter for your photos and messages to show on ballroom screens. Be sure to turn off your privacy settings.
· Check out Snapchat the night of Gala and use the JDRF filter courtesy of Dexcom!
VEGETARIAN OPTION (must be ordered in advance; not gluten free)
Mushroom and spinach purse (48g) with roasted red pepper coulie and blackened Tofu (11g) with caramelized lemon jus - roasted red potatoes (27g), green beans and grape tomatoes.
Barbecue Salad – Romaine, Radicchio, Spinach, Red Onions, Tomatoes, Grilled Corn and Beans served with Smoked Tomato Vinaigrette and Corn Bread Croutons (on the side; not gluten free) (5g salad, 11g croutons & 1g dressing)
Rotella's Italian Bakery Gluten Free Dinner Rolls (24.5g)
ENTREE (Meal is gluten free; please let JDRF know of any other allergy or dietary restrictions)
Whiskey-style Strip Steak with Sweet Onion Jus Lie (3g)
IPA Crusted Chick Breast (26g)
Herb Whipped potatoes (18g)
Green Beans with Grape Tomatoes (2g)
Triple Chocolate Mousse Shooter (12g)
Roasted Caramel Apple Shooter (25g)
Luscious Lemon & Strawberry Shooter (13g)
JDRF is the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes (T1D) research and because of generous donor and partner support, we have been able to direct over $2 billion toward research. JDRF is an organization built on a grassroots model of people connecting in their local communities, collaborating regionally for efficiency and broader fundraising impact, and uniting on a national stage to pool resources, passion, and energy. JDRF collaborates with academic institutions, policymakers, and corporate and industry partners to develop and deliver a pipeline of innovative therapies to people living with T1D. Our vision is to create a world without T1D. For more information, please visit jdrf.org or follow us on Twitter: @JDRF.